SUBARU MILITARY INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Retailer Introduction, Rules and Guidelines
Eligible participants include active duty and reserve personnel of the U.S. Armed Forces (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard) and their spouse or domestic partner residing in the same household (address verification required).
· This special pricing is non-transferable and does not extend to other family members such as parents, siblings, children, etc.
· This program is not extended to retired military personnel.
· Vehicles purchased/leased under the program must be registered, titled or leased in the name of the eligible participant (or spouse/domestic partner) for personal non commercial use or transportation.
· Participants are required to present verifiable proof of military status and active service at the time of purchase, such as: most recent Leave and Earning Statement (LES), valid Military Identification Card or Department of Defense documentation attesting to current duty status. In addition, standard identification documentation may be required by the dealer.
· Verification of eligibility is the responsibility of the dealer. It is recommended that dealers not finalize a sale under the program prior to obtaining valid eligibility documentation.
· Questions regarding eligibility can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 1-800-VIP-0933.
Military VIP Program Enrollment and Sale Confirmation
A Dealer Visit Authorization form will not be issued by VIP Program Headquarters, prior to the participant contacting a dealer. Therefore, the dealer will be responsible for securing verification of eligibility as outline above and for completion of a Subaru Military Incentive Program Enrollment and Sale Confirmation form.
Dealer must remit a completed Subaru Military Incentive Program Enrollment and Sale Confirmation form along with required documents, to VIP Program Headquarters within thirty days of the date of sale.
Eligible participants will select the participating dealer of their choice, generally based upon customer proximity and convenient servicing. Participants will be directed to visit Subaru.com to locate their preferred dealer.
All sales must be conducted by an authorized and participating Subaru dealer located within the Continental U.S.